7 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee For Any Reason
* – Unlimited Domains, Sub domains, Email Accounts, MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts
* – Easy to Use and Flexible Control Panel (cPanel Demo | WHM Demo)
* – 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
* – No Contract with a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
* – Private Name Servers based on your Domain
* – Safe Harbor Certified (Details)
* – Latest WHM Control Panel with Multi-language Availability
* – Monitor Server Status
A virtual private server (VPS, also referred to as Virtual Dedicated Server or VDS) is a method of splitting a server. Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.
The practice of partitioning a single server so that it appears as multiple servers has long been common practice in mainframe computers, but has seen a resurgence lately with the development of virtualization software and technologies for other architectures.
Virtual Private Server Hosting
A growing number of companies offer virtual private server hosting, or virtual dedicated server hosting as an extension for web hosting services. Some web hosting companies call a Virtual Private Server a Virtual Dedicated Server/Dynamic Dedicated Server or the other way around.
* – Unmanaged Hosting
The customer is left to monitor and administer their own server.
* – Unmetered Hosting